Sunday, August 8, 2010

Valla Weekend

On the weekend of July 31 and August 1 2010. We went down to Nambucca Heads on the NSW Coast. We took my Mums Jetta, as, well, 'Mary' is still sitting on the trailer from when I picked her up. She is in the shed though so all is good.
Valla is held every second year.It's nearly a 1000klm round trip from Brisbane, just south of Coffs Harbour on the NSW coast. I had never been before.
It was lovely weather, very warm for winter.
I was hoping for alot of original bugs but they were hard to find.
I understand that when you own a bug it's really hard to resist doing just that little 'something' to it and I appreciate why people do it, some even look great, but stock standard cars are my favourite.
Included is an older 1960 model brother or sister to Mary. (Blue with white flash bug.)
Here are our favourites.


No comments:

Post a Comment